Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Wednesday, January 18

If I Knew Tomorrow, Today!

If I knew it would be the last time
that I'd see you walk out the door,
I would hug and then I'd kiss you
and call you back for more.

But surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to fix it up alright.

There'll always be another day
to say our "I love you",
And certainly, another chance
to say, "Is there something I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to let you know right now
I'm really glad we met.

If Tomorrow is not promised
to young or old alike,
Then Today may be the last chance
I can come to see you on my bike.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it now today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you might regret the day
that you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or kiss
and you were just too busy
to grant someone, what they wished.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
that you love them very much and
you'll always hold them dear.

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "thank you," or "it's okay".
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.

Author Unknown


Play Amazing Grace

Precious Memories
by Alan Jackson; Price: $9.76 (49% off)
Customer Review: A few decades ago nearly every country singer had at least one--often more--gospel albums in their catalog. Today, aside from gospel veteran Amy Grant, who balances the sacred and secular, and Randy Travis, that concept has long faded. For Alan Jackson, however, treating the musical past as present has been a way of life, as it is with these 15 tim... [read more]



Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home