Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Friday, May 19

Daily Bible Reading

Double click on the verses to read the verses online. In the new window, click on the speaker icon to listen to the verses.

Old Testament: 1 Samuel 1:1 - 2:26

New Testament John 10:22 - 42

Psalms/Proverbs Psalm 63:1-11

Based on NIV Seasons of Reflection 365-Day Bible

Messages referring to the Bible Reading:

1 SAMUEL: THE DEATH OF THE FLESH
PRAYER'S FRUITFULNESS
MAD MAN OR GOD-MAN
THE THIRSTY KING.

Christ Plays in Ten Thousand Places: A Conversation in Spiritual Theology
by Eugene H. Peterson; Price: $15.75(37% off)
Customer Review: As an advancing pilgrim, I knew the book would be challenging. I was not disappointed. "Christ plays ..." is like a graduate level study. The intro and front end struck this reader as a bit overwrought. I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. Very stimulating, very humbling ... [read more]


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home