Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Monday, June 12

Daily Bible Reading

Double click on the verses to read the verses online. In the new window, click on the speaker icon to listen to the verses.

Old Testament: 2 Samuel 16:15 - 18:18

New Testament Acts 7:20 - 7:43

Psalms/Proverbs Psalm 72:1-20

Based on NIV Seasons of Reflection 365-Day Bible

Messages referring to the Bible Reading:

Absalom is Defeated and Dies
WHAT MORE CAN HE SAY?
BACK TO THE GOD STANDARD

How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth
Gordon D. Fee, Douglas Stuart; Price: $10.39(35% off)
Customer Review: Gordon Fee along with with Douglas Stuart are giants when it comes to biblical interpetation. If you are looking for a solid beginning to biblical exegisis and hermeneutics, this ... [Buy from Amazon]


Categories:

2 Comments:

  • At 6/13/2006 3:26 AM, Blogger Rosemary said…

    I've been reading the verses on your daily reading when they come up while surfing for some time now, but haven't seen a reason to comment. Now, I think I have a very good reason to comment.

    I'd like to invite you to join our brand new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

    You can find out more about it at the BLOG VILLAGE blog.

     
  • At 6/14/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Danny Sutanto said…

    Hi Charles,

    I visited your site and also your other site: www.stkentigern.org.uk and I think you have two great sites. Thanks for sharing it with me.

    Danny Sutanto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home