Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Thursday, November 9

Today ...

Today I will delete from my diary two days: yesterday and tomorrow. Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I can do today.

Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.

Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely, as no one can assure me that I will see tomorrow's sunrise.

Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by, my only alternative is to succeed.

Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way trusting I will succeed.

Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer the world with a smile, with the positive attitude of expecting always the best.

Today I will make of every ordinary task a sublime expression,

Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence in the hearts of others.

Today, I invite you to begin a new season where we can dream that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it, with joy and dignity.

Author Unknown

The Five Love Languages
by Gary Chapman; Price: $8.39 (40% off)
Customer Review: I am sure that you will love the entire basic but powerful and eye-opening concept- the five love languages. Dr. Chapman focused his attention on married couples in this book but It was a fascinating discovery for me that it applies to almost every situation and relationship ... [read more]



Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home