Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Monday, April 17

Daily Bible Reading

Double click on the verses to read the verses online. In the new window, click on the speaker icon to listen to the verses.

Old Testament: Deuteronomy 23:1 - 25:19

New Testament Luke 16:19 - 17:10

Psalms/Proverbs Psalm 45:10-17

Based on NIV Seasons of Reflection 365-Day Bible

The Devotional Bible (Hardcover)
by Max Lucado (editor); Price: $25.19 (-37%)
Customer Review: I love the word of God and have perused almost every kind of bible I have been able to come in contact with. Saying that, this is the bible I choose to read daily. Not only do you get a little of everything Max Lucado has written, but the translation is easy to understand while being true to the Word. Highly ...
[read more]


Categories:

2 Comments:

  • At 4/15/2006 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Two parties in one week is a lot, and I promise this is the last time I will invite you to celebrate just because of my stats. However, yesterday I had my 2000th hit. Thank you for your help.

    Important new post on my site.

    A blessed Easter.

     
  • At 4/17/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger migrante said…

    Hi, I read your blog, is nice and spiritual, I'll be back again.
    We are Laicos Misisioneros Scalabrinianos, in Tijuana Mexico, our Carisma is with migrants and refugees.

    See you again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home