Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Thursday, November 30

THE 23rd PSALM

The Lord Is My Shepherd ..... ?
THAT'S RELATIONSHIP!

I shall not want ..... ?
THAT'S SUPPLY!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures ..... ?
THAT'S REST!

He leadeth me beside still waters ..... ?
THAT'S REFRESHMENT!

He restoreth my soul ..... ?
THAT'S HEALING!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness ..... ?
THAT'S GUIDANCE!

For His name sake ..... ?
THAT'S PURPOSE!

Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death. ..... ?
THAT'S CHALLENGE!

I will fear no evil ..... ?
THAT'S ASSURANCE!

For thou art with me ..... ?
THAT'S FAITHFULNESS!

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me ..... ?
THAT'S SHELTER!

Thou preparest a table before me
in the presence of mine enemies ..... ?
THAT'S HOPE!

Thou annointest my head with oil ..... ?
THAT'S CONSECRATION!

My cup runneth over ..... ?
THAT'S ABUNDANCE!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all of the days of my life ..... ?
THAT'S BLESSING!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord ..... ?
THAT'S SECURITY!

Forever ..... ?
THAT'S ETERNITY!

Author unknown

Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
by Donald Miller; Price: $10.77(23% off)
Customer Review: This book zooms in on what we all are thinking, but don't ever say. It puts words to feelings and thoughts we can't express. It is a realistic portrayal of what a relationship with God should be...[Buy from Amazon.com]


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home