Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Saturday, November 11

Comfort Zone

I used to have a Comfort Zone
where I knew I couldn't fail.
The same four walls of busy work
were really more like jail.

I longed so much to do the things
I'd never done before,
but I stayed inside my Comfort Zone
and paced the same old floor.

I said it didn't matter
that I wasn't doing much.
I said I didn't care for things
like diamonds, furs, and such.

I claimed to be so busy
with the things inside my zone,
but deep inside I longed for
something special of my own.

I couldn't let my life go by,
just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside
and let the change begin.

I took a step and with new strength
I'd never felt before,
I kissed my Comfort Zone “goodbye”
and closed and locked the door.

If you are in a Comfort Zone,
afraid to venture out,
remember that all winners were
at one time filled with doubt.

A step or two and words of praise
can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile,
success is there for you!

Author Unknown

The Five Love Languages
by Gary Chapman; Price: $8.39 (40% off)
Customer Review: I am sure that you will love the entire basic but powerful and eye-opening concept- the five love languages. Dr. Chapman focused his attention on married couples in this book but It was a fascinating discovery for me that it applies to almost every situation and relationship ... [read more]


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home