Daily Thoughts

Uplifting Daily Christian Thoughts

Thursday, April 20

I Didn't Have Time

I got up early one morning
And rushed right into the day!
I had so much to accomplish
That I didn't have time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me
And heavier came the task.
"Why doesn't God help me? I wondered.
He answered, "You didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty.
But the day toiled on, gray and bleak,
I wondered why God didn't show me.
He said, "But you didn't seek."

I woke up early this morning
And paused before entering the day,
I had so much to accomplish
That I had to take time to pray

Author Unknown

Live by Shekinah Glory Ministry; Price: $12.98(28% off)
Customer Review: This is an awesome compilation of Worship music. The lyrics are reflective and immediately will prepare your heart, mind and spirit for thanksgiving. This CD has blessed my soul and has helped me to practice being quiet, so that I can reflect on God's greatness.[Buy from Amazon]


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home